Interested in saving money, even making money, from streamlining all your business' waste management using the concept of TOTAL WASTE MANAGEMENT?
"The 7 Secrets to Successful Total Waste Management" is a FREE guide by Mark Attwood, CEO of PAL Hire - one of the UK's fastest growing and most innovative waste and site services companies.
Mark has been featured on the UK's most popular radio station, BBC Radio 2 numerous times, including the Jeremy Vine Show and Chris Evans Show. He has been profiled in the Daily Telegraph and was voted for the "Crains' 40 under 40 Award" in 2008 as one of the most successful business people under the age of 40.
He created the world's first ever fully online skip hire service TopSkips.com in 2003 and is also the publisher and creator of the UK Skip Hire Trade Monthly, "The Skip" magazine, as featured on BBC TV.
This invaluable free guide has been put together for anyone looking at using Total Waste Management for their business - something that is get more and more important as the Credit Crunch squeezes and the role of Corporate Social Responsibility increases (not to mention your company's environmental commitments).
In this guide, Mark answers the following common questions about Total Waste Management:
1. "I've heard of "waste management" but what's Total Waste Management?"
2. "Why Does my business need Total Waste Management?"
3. "I've heard of a Site Waste Management Plan, is Total Waste Management part of it?"
4 "What services do I receive as part of a Total Waste Management program?"
5. "How will total waste management benefit my business?"
6. "What changes would I need to make to incorporate TWM into my business?
7. "What happens if I already have a long term contract in place for my waste?"